Saturday, December 29, 2012

More Photos

I've been in the process of setting up a new computer this week, so didn't upload all the pictures I received from Letty and Cici (partly because I needed to install a new scanner to copy a few of them.) Here are the rest with what information is available. I have uploaded them as I received them save for some minor cropping of white space. I plan on cleaning up what I can of them (saved as a revised version!)


Lizzie O'Leary (standing) with
her sister Polly and mother Mary
about 1903 Ireland
John Alexander Coleman
1905-1913
Daniel & Lizzie's oldest child
Daniel J. Coleman (Uncle Dan)
about 1920
Eileen, Lizzie, Daniel J.
& Elizabeth (Bess) Coleman
Margaret, Daniel P., &  Lizzie Coleman
aboard ship about 1920

Margaret, Daniel P., & Lizzie again
Daniel J. & Elizabeth (Bess) Coleman
(we won't ask what Nana did to her hair)






No comments:

Post a Comment